TreeFolks RootBall Gala 2023
October 26th | 6-10 PM
Our annual RootBall supports TreeFolks programming to build community, create equitable tree canopy cover, and strengthen climate resilience.
After 3 years, our RootBall Gala is back on October 26th, 2023! This year’s event will be held at the newly renovated Texas Memorial Museum at UT, featuring meteorites, wildlife specimens, dioramas, and fossils.
Our audience of an estimated 250 attendees includes Austin’s philanthropists, environmentalists, and innovators that hold an appreciation for arts, culture, green spaces, and our beloved city.
Sponsor benefits include event perks including an exclusive museum tour, speaking opportunities and recognition at the event, as well as recognition in TreeFolks printed and digital materials to newsletter audience of 18,000 subscribers social media audience of over 10,000 Central Texas residents.
Individual Sponsors can download the packet with a list of benefits here.
For full Corporate Sponsorship benefits download our full 2023 Root Ball Gala & Silent Auction sponsor packet here.
TreeFolks empowers Central Texans to build stronger communities through planting and caring for trees. Since 1990, we have:
- Planted 3 million trees and distributed over 165,000 trees to Austin residents in 33 years
- Engaged more than 20,000 volunteers since 2010, who collectively planted around 12,000 trees each year
- Annually provided tree-focused educational experiences for 1,500 participants
- Led reforestation efforts in the Lost Pines region after the 2011 Bastrop wildfires and along the Blanco River following the 2015 floods
- Initiated a carbon sequestration and floodwater mitigation program to address the causes and impacts of climate change
As a leader in urban forestry and reforestation, TreeFolks manages four primary initiatives:
- NeighborWoods – Free tree adoption events for Austin residents and hazardous tree removal/replacement services for low-income households.
- Education – Workshops, sapling adoptions, tree ID walks, seed collection, and Urban Forest Stewards service-learning.
- CommuniTrees – Public tree planting events in parks, preserves, and other public lands.
- Reforestation – Large-scale tree plantings, featuring the innovative, nationally recognized Carbon+ Credits program.