How your support can make an impact
After 3 years, our RootBall Gala is back on October 26th, 2023! This year’s event will be held at the newly renovated Texas Memorial Museum at UT, featuring meteorites, wildlife specimens, dioramas, and fossils.
Sponsor benefits include recognition at the event, highlights in our newsletter of 18,000 subscribers, and features to our social media audience of over 10,000 Central Texas residents.
See below for our full sponsor benefits package, or download our full 2023 RootBall Gala & Silent Auction sponsor packet here.
TreeFolks empowers Central Texans to build stronger communities through planting and caring for trees. Since 1990, we have:
- Planted 3 million trees and distributed over 165,000 trees to Austin residents in 33 years
- Engaged more than 20,000 volunteers since 2010, who collectively planted around 12,000 trees each year
- Annually provided tree-focused educational experiences for 1,500 participants
- Led reforestation efforts in the Lost Pines region after the 2011 Bastrop wildfires and along the Blanco River following the 2015 floods
- Initiated a carbon sequestration and floodwater mitigation program to address the causes and impacts of climate change
As a leader in urban forestry and reforestation, TreeFolks manages four primary initiatives:
- NeighborWoods – Free tree adoption events for Austin residents and hazardous tree removal/replacement services for low-income households.
- Education – Workshops, sapling adoptions, tree ID walks, seed collection, and Urban Forest Stewards service-learning.
- CommuniTrees – Public tree planting events in parks, preserves, and other public lands.
- Reforestation – Large-scale tree plantings, featuring the innovative, nationally recognized Carbon+ Credits program.
Why Corporate Sponsorships?
- Recognition for your business and brand among the TreeFolks environmentally conscious, Austin-local, and community-active audience of families, civic groups, and young professionals
- Engagement and team-building opportunities for your staff
- Fulfillment of corporate responsibility commitments to community involvement, public health, social equity, and the environment
- Support for local solutions to climate change that are measurable, highimpact, and cost-effective
- And, all the other amazing benefits that trees provide!
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits:
Our equation is simple: Your Business + TreeFolks = More Trees in Austin! That means stronger communities, with more shade, cooling, native habitat, climate resilience, and volunteerism!
TreeFolks provides meaningful opportunities for corporate partners and local companies to invest in a greener future and engage with community around tree planting and tree care.
Fundraising and Social Events
Underwriting TreeFolks events helps offset production costs, so that money raised from participants can go directly to support planting more trees. Look out for more information as we plan our events for the year.
TreeFolks is planning to improve operations with an office renovation, staff training and professional development, ongoing vehicle maintenance, more space to grow and care for trees, and covered storage to protect our vehicles, tools, and equipment.
All of TreeFolks programs provide opportunity for sponsorship at various levels, and with options for employee volunteering, public exposure, or private engagements just for your team.
Customized to your preferences, we’re excited to say thank you via:
- Shout-outs to share the great news of our partnership on:
- Twitter: 1,500+ followers
- Instagram: 5,000+ followers
- Facebook: 8,000+ followers
- TreeFolks Newsletter: 20,000+ subscribers
- TreeFolks Website: 5,000+ average monthly users & 6,000+ average monthly sessions
- Logo placement on materials or branded acknowledgement on-site for sponsored events
- Targeted media exposure with accompanying press release
- Our communications staff is also available to explore additional ways you would like to be recognized for supporting your local urban forestry nonprofit!
For additional information about TreeFolks programming and community impacts, or to learn more about our specific resource needs, please contact our Development Coordinator below.