Shoal Creek Tree ID walk
Join our Education Coordinator Becky for a Tree ID walk with Shoal Creek Conservancy. Please register in advance with Shoal Creek at this link.
- Saturday, December 3rd, meet at 8:50 am in the parking lot just south of Shoal Creek Blvd and Gaston Ave.
- Parking is available in the aforementioned lot.
- Shoal Creek Conservancy staff will greet you upon your arrival.
- Our TreeFolks tour guide is Becky Woodward.
- The walk is ~2mi, nonstrenuous, and is on paved concrete and crushed granite gravel.
- Duration of the tour: 9:00-11:00am
What should you bring?
- Some items you may want to bring include water and any snacks you might need.
- Please dress for the weather and we recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- Masks are optional at this time.